Based in the seaside suburb of Port Kennedy, Friday’s Jetskis is a family-owned business specialising in all things ultimate power sports. Headed by internationally renowned racing star, Friday, we specialise in buying, selling, repairing and maintaining Western Australia’s largest range of new and pre-owned jet skis, personal watercraft, and water sports apparel. We represent the bestselling watercraft in the world; Sea-Doo, and have expanded to dominate the power sports industry with Can-Am ATV and Side-by-Sides (UTV).
Here at Friday’s, we are a growing team aiming to constantly provide world-class service to our loyal customer base – and we are always on the lookout for motivated and enthusiastic team members who share our passion for ultimate power sports.
Friday’s Jetskis is a fun-filled, action-packed environment where no two days are the same. The core mission of our business is what binds the team together so successfully. At Friday’s, we all strive towards the same outcome:
“To energise people to have fun and enjoy life by providing high quality power sports”.
If you adore power sports as much as we do, we would love to have you on board to help energise and inspire people through your passion for water-based adventures.
Why Work at Friday’s?
- Hang out with the professionals. The team at Friday’s is made up of highly respected and knowledgeable members of the power sports community – and you’ll be working alongside them.
- We’ll keep you on your toes. Any and every day at Friday’s is dynamic, fast-paced, and sure to bring a smile to your face.
- The only way is up! We love to see our team members grow and develop, and there’s plenty of room to do so within the business.
- You’ll be kept in the know. Working at Friday’s will keep you current with the latest products, news, events and opportunities in the world of power sports – we will make sure your training is always up to scratch and you know what’s what.
- Head from the store floor to the sea shore. Friday’s offers the chance to try our products for yourself (not a bad work perk!).
A few Words from the Team
“I love working here! Friday’s is a great place to work with lots of variety and great opportunities.”
“We are a family business who are a growing business. We are looking for people who have a passion for power sports and want to turn this passion into a career.”
Positions at Friday’s
The team at Friday’s is a diverse bunch with a range of skill sets, but a common love for power sports. Some of the roles in the team include:
- Professional Sales Attendants
- Finance and Insurance Members
- Pre-delivery, Service and Repair Technicians
- Knowledgeable Parts, Accessories and Apparel Staff
- Administrative Staff
Get in Touch
If life at Friday’s sounds like the life for you, we would love for you to get in touch.
Please send through your resumé/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or – better yet – drop in and introduce yourself to Friday and the team.