2017 CanAm Outlander 570 PRO – (CLEARANCE SALE)
DescriptionCan-Am Outlander 570 PRO Get the performance you’d expect from Can-Am at the most accessible price ever!
The Can-Am Outlander PRO has all the signature features that make it a Can-Am experience, the best in its class , Power, Reliability and Handling.
Can-Am 570 PRO Features
- Best In Class Power – Powerful 570cc Rotax Engine
- Ergonomic design
- Transmission – CVT- Continuously Variable Transmission, P/R/N/H/L, standard engine braking.
- Power Steering – Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) features three selectable modes of assist – MIN, MED, and MAX. Each mode provides less assist at high speed for better precision and more assist at low speed for easier steering.
- Towing Capacity – 1300-pound (590kg) towing capacity
- Better Traction: Visco-Lok auto-locking front differential constantlty monitors front-wheel speed, detects if one wheel is spinning faster than the other, it send power to the wheel with better traction.
- Front Suspension – Double A-arm front suspension 22.9cm travel.
- Precision Handling: SST G2 Surrounding Spa Technology configuration is more efficient, offers a lower centre of gravity and better handling than the competitors. 10.5-in ground clearance.
- In Control: Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI) Rear Suspension, is the only independent rear suspension that eliminates scrub and camber changes. The wheel pivot up and down rather than in a butterfly motion like competitors, so the vehicle only moves in the direction you point it.
- Work and Performance Keys (Work Key Limits Your Workers Speed, Increase Safety).
- Easy On Easy Off LINQ- The Outlander is equipped with our high strength racks that include anti skid surfaces and raised edges to stabilise cargo during your ride.
- Maximum Comfort – The entire vehicle has been designed around you. The seat position and cushion are designed to maximise comfort and offer an optimal position for the rider so you can keep going on the trail.
- Fuel Capacity – 20.5L
- Wheels and Tyres – Front – 25 x 8 x 12 in. Carlisle Trail Wolf – Rear – 25 x 10 x 12 in. Carlisle Trail Wolf ( 12in. Steel Black )
- Storage – 10.9 L Rear Water Resistant Rear Compartment
- Brakes – Front – Dual 214mm vented disc brakes with hydrolic twin-piston calipers – Rear – Single 214mm ventilated disc brake with hydrolic twin-piston calipers.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Easy-to-use maintenance center – speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, fuel, gear position,4 x 4 indicator, diagnostics, clock, lighter type DC outlet in console, standard connector in the back ( 15-A).
- Winch – Prewired for available winch
- Lighting – 70-W from duel 35-W front light/brake light.
WE WONT BE BEATEN ON PRICE!
*conditions applyFinance Available
Like You, We Believe That A Job Worth Doing Is Worth Doing Right!Call Now (08) 9524 5858 Unit 1/11 Saltaire Way Port Kennedy WA 6172