The Outlander XT will expand all your off road capabilities, well equipped and loaded with features. The Can-Am Outlander 650 XT has added protection and and a powerful winch, it is equally capable of a hard day’s work, a long day’s trail ride, or a weekend hunt.
Can-Am 650 XT Features
- Powerful 649.6 cc Rotax Engine 62 HP liquid cooled engine
- CVT- Continuously Variable Transmission, P/R/N/H/L, standard engine braking.
- Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) features three selectable modes of assist – MIN, MED, and MAX. Each mode provides less assist at high speed for better precision and more assist at low speed for easier steering.
- 1300-pound (590kg) towing capacity
- Visco-Lok auto-locking front differential constantlty monitors front-wheel speed, detects if one wheel is spinning faster than the other, it send power to the wheel with better traction.
- Double A-arm front suspension 22.9cm travel.
- Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI) Rear Suspension, is the only independent rear suspension that eliminates scrub and camber changes. The wheel pivot up and down rather than in a butterfly motion like competitors, so the vehicle only moves in the direction you point it.
- The Outlander is equipped with our high strength racks that include anti skid surfaces and raised edges to stabilise cargo during your ride that is compatible with the LinQ system
- The entire vehicle has been designed around you. The seat position and cushion are designed to maximise comfort and offer an optimal position for the rider so you can keep going on the trail.
- Fuel capacity of 20.5L
- Front – 26 x 8 x 12 in. ITP Terracross – Rear – 26 x 10 x 12 in. ITP Terracross( 12in. cast aluminium )
- Brakes – Front – Dual 214mm vented disc brakes with hydrolic twin-piston calipers – Rear – Single 214mm ventilated disc brake with hydraulic twin-piston callipers.
- Anti-theft System – Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.)
- Easy-to-use maintenance center – speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, fuel, gear position,4 x 4 indicator, diagnostics, clock, lighter type DC outlet in console, standard connector in the back ( 15-A).
- Winch – 3000lb (1.361 kg ) Warn winch with roller fairlead.
- Lighting – 230-W from 60-W projectors and duel 55-W reflectors with tail light/brake light.
- Protection – Heavy duty front and rear bumpers, handlebar wind deflectors.
- In the new colour Intense Red
The Ride Says It All!
WE WONT BE BEATEN ON PRICE!
*conditions applyFinance Available
Like You, We Believe That A Job Worth Doing Is Worth Doing Right!Call Now (08) 9524 5858 Unit 1/11 Saltaire Way Port Kennedy WA 6172