Can-Am Outlander Max XT-P is a fully loaded 2 -up riding experience to see the sites or can be a 1-up sport performance which gives you the opportunity to see what this ATV model is all about.
This Quad Bike Features :
- FOX Podium Perfomance RC2 piggyback Shocks
- 30.5 cm Aluminium Beadlock Wheels
- Eye Catching Can-Am Design
- Convertible Rack/Seat System (CRS)
- New Dynamic Passenger Ergonomics
- Quickly Go From 1 Up with Plenty Of Storage to 2 Up with More Passenger Comfort
- Torsional Trailing Arm Independent (TTI) Rear Suspension
- Generous Storage 21.6 Litres of Water Resistant Rear Storage and Multi Purpose Racks With The LinQ Quick Attach System Offering A Combined Cargo Capacity of 136 kg
- Warn Winch Pull Just About Anything with A Powerful 1,361 kg capacity
- Tri Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
- Best In Class Power – Powerful 976 cc Rotax Engine 89 HP
- Ergonomic design
- Transmission – CVT- Continuously Variable Transmission, P/R/N/H/L, standard engine braking.
- Power Steering – Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) features three selectable modes of assist – MIN, MED, and MAX. Each mode provides less assist at high speed for better precision and more assist at low speed for easier steering.
- Towing Capacity – 1300-pound (590kg) towing capacity
- Better Traction: Visco-Lok auto-locking front differential constantlty monitors front-wheel speed, detects if one wheel is spinning faster than the other, it send power to the wheel with better traction.
- Front Suspension – Double A-arm front suspension 22.9cm travel.
- Precision Handling: SST G2 Surrounding Spa Technology configuration is more efficient, offers a lower centre of gravity and better handling than the competitors. 11-in ground clearance.
- In Control: Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI) Rear Suspension, is the only independent rear suspension that eliminates scrub and camber changes. The wheel pivot up and down rather than in a butterfly motion like competitors, so the vehicle only moves in the direction you point it.
- Work and Performance Keys (Optional Work Key Limits Your Workers Speed, Increase Safety).
- Easy On Easy Off LINQ- The Outlander is equipped with our high strength racks that include anti skid surfaces and raised edges to stabilise cargo during your ride.
- Maximum Comfort – The entire vehicle has been designed around you. The seat position and cushion are designed to maximise comfort and offer an optimal position for the rider so you can keep going on the trail.
- Fuel Capacity – 20.5L
- Wheels and Tyres – Front – 26 x 8 x 12 in. Carlisle ACT Radial – Rear – 26 x 10 x 12 in. ACT Radial ( 12in. cast aluminium )
- Storage – 21.4 L Rear Water Resistant Rear Compartment
- Brakes – Front – Dual 214mm vented disc brakes with hydrolic twin-piston calipers – Rear – Single 214mm ventilated disc brake with hydrolic twin-piston calipers.
- Anti-theft System – Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.)
- Easy-to-use maintenance center – speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, fuel, gear position,4 x 4 indicator, diagnostics, clock, lighter type DC outlet in console, standard connector in the back ( 15-A).
- Winch – 3000lb (1.361 kg ) Warn winch with roller fairlead.
- Lighting – 230-W from 60-W projectors and duel 55-W reflectors with tail light/brake light.
- Protection – Heavy duty front and rear bumpers, handlebar wind deflectors.
The Ride Says It All!
WE WONT BE BEATEN ON PRICE!
Like You, We Believe That A Job Worth Doing Is Worth Doing Right!
Call Now (08) 9524 5858
Unit 1/11 Saltaire Way
Port Kennedy WA 6172