2019 Can-Am Defender HD8 DPS
Take control with the Defender DPS that features comfortable Dynamic Power Steering (DPS), lightweight wheels and tires, adaptable storage, Visco Lok and more to make your job easier. The specific Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) system is tuned for utility applications while also offering responsiveness for recreational usage. DPS improves steering feel in slow-speed working situations and in more technical terrain. It also is designed to offer less assistance at high speed and more assistance at low speed. You’ll feel the difference as soon as you sit in and pull away.
With the 50HP, Rotax HD8 DPS makes the defender now the sharpest tool in the shed.
The Defender is an extremely capable off-road vehicle and a legitimate workhorse with a chassis built with the same technology as modern pick-up trucks.
- 50HP, Rotax 799.9cc V-Twin, liquid cooled engine
- Intelligent throttle control with electronic fuel injection
- P, R, N, H, EXTRA-L, PRO-TORQ transmission with Quick Response System (QRS), High airflow ventilation and electronic drive belt protection, standard engine braking
- Selectable 2WD/4WD with VISCO-LOK front differential
- Electronic hill descent control
- Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
- Double A-Arm front suspension
- TTA-HD rear suspension with external sway bar
- Front brakes: dual 220mm ventilated discs with hydraulic twin piston callipers
- Rear brakes: dual 220mm ventilated disc with hydraulic single piston callipers
- ROPS-Approved profiled cage
- Dry weight: 636.8KG
- L x W x H(cm): 305 x 157.5 x 193cm
- Wheel base: 211.5cm
- 907kg towing capacity
- 680kg payload capacity
- Multi-function digital- speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, fuel, gear position, seat belt, diagnostics, clock, auto shut off
- Lighter type DC outlet in console
- VERSA-Pro bench seat with passenger seats flipping up, underside hooks and contoured bench to improve entrance/exit of the cab
- Adjustable tilt steering
- Integrated steel front bumper with central skid plate
- 2″ hitch receiver
- True 4-mode traction system: 2×4 open rear dif., 2×4 locked rear dif., 4×4 open rear dif., 4×4 locked rear dif.
Visco-Lok QE auto-locking front differential
The Ride Says It All!
WE WON’T BE BEATON ON PRICE!!
Like You, We Believe That A Job Worth Doing Is Worth Doing Right!
CALL NOW (08) 95245858
UNIT 1/11 SALTAIRE WAY
PORT KENNEDY WA 6172